It's springtime... the ground begins to thaw, the sun shows its face more often, and Ludington goes from white to vivid colors.
Winter in Ludington
Photo by Todd & Brad Reed Photography
Ludington Offers Many Fun Winter Activities!
Michigan’s four seasons offer wonderful recreational activities for everyone. We hardy souls who brave the cold weather months are rewarded with fresh outdoor fun that reddens our cheeks and clears our minds. Enjoy cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, downhill skiing, sledding, ice skating, ice fishing, snowmobiling, and take in all the beautiful scenery of a Ludington winter!
Here’s what goes on during the winter in West Ludington:
- Removing Ice and Snow from Your Roof
- Keep Up With Furnace Maintenance, Especially in the Winter
- Experience the Night Life in Ludington
- Ludington State Park’s Winter Activities, including Snowshoe Making Classes & Guided Snowshoe Walks
- Ludington Ice Fishing
- Ludington Ice Fishing Tournaments
- Head to Hamlin Lake for the Hottest Ice Fishing
- Where to Find a Fresh Christmas Tree